Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SXSW Podcasts, Rich Media Optimization

One of the panels I missed at SXSWi, that I really wanted to attend was on the topic of optimizing rich media content - like Flash videos, podcasts, and the like. I searched through a list of podcasts from the conference, but did not find that one (though I haven't finished looking)... and here is the link to those podcasts if anyone's interested: SXSWi 2008 Podcasts

I suppose there are already a few ways I can think of that would help in the optimization process of rich media content, including submission to rich media search engines like hype machine, Google Video, and similar directories/ search sites. Of course tagging your content and adding a relevant description blurb in YouTube, and other video submission sites could also help associate that content with specifically targeted keywords.

I'm very interested in any other methods... so I'll probably write more about this after I've done some research.

No comments: