Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Only2Clicks Wins

OK, I love this site: http://www.only2clicks.com

It is my new home page. Why? Because, first, it allows you to create an Opera-like start page with clickable thumbnails to all your most frequently-visited websites. And secondly, it allows you to upload your own CSS skin. Which, as a web developer/designer... is way fab.

Another plus is the fact that you don't have to continually log in over and over again, which is the reason why I never found convenience in iGoogle or My Yahoo. Why have a customizable home page that you have to log in to see? Isn't the whole point of having a customized home page the convenience of not having to type? Or am I just lazy?

2 comments:

only2clicks said...

Hi Zara, I stumbled your blog while browsing. Thanks for mentioning only2clicks.

SignMyShirt said...

No problem. Thanks for developing such a useful application.